There are various ways
for the bettor to wager on soccer. The most common of
the various types of wagers are "Single Bets".
This is the most basic of all bets.
Manchester United +300
one of the three bets is a winner. There are no pushes.
· If you bet Liverpool you would lay $350 to
· If Liverpool wins the game you would
· If Liverpool loses the game you would
· If Liverpool ties M. United then you
would lose $350.
· If you bet M. United you would lay
$100 to win $300.
· If M. United wins the game you win
· If M. United loses the game you lose
· If M. United ties Liverpool you lose
· If you bet the TIE you would lay $100
to win $300.
· If Liverpool wins you lose $100.
· If M. United wins you lose $100.
· If the game ties you win $300.
bettor wagers on the outcome of a game in the 90 minutes
allotted for regulation time (1st and 2nd half). The
bettor can choose whether the game will end in a Home
Win, an Away Win, or a Draw (tie).
time does not count in this case. In many cup matches,
when goals are scored in extra time, they are not included
for wagering purposes.
odds are often given for teams to go through the second
round, either through winning in extra time, by penalties
or by the "Golden Goal". These kinds of bets
are usually termed "Outright Winner" bets
as opposed to "Within 90 Minutes Winner" bets.
Copyright © 1997-2004 EZ Sportsbetting Online
All rights reserved.